|Home||» Products||» Zero Air Generator||» Zero Air Generator|
Zero Air Generator
We are successfully ranked amongst the top manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of a high quality range of Zero Air Generator. Fabrication of this product range is completed under the stringent inspection of our skilled professionals using supreme grade raw material as par with the international standards of quality and design. Our offered range of zero air generators is highly appreciated for its strength, reliable performance, compact design and durable life and is offered in diverse specifications at competitive prices.
- Moisture Content < 2 ppm
- Total Hydro Carbon < 0.5 ppm
- CO & CO2 < 2 ppm
- Purity of Gas: UHP / GC Grade
- Micron Particulates < 0.01 Micron
- Capacity of Gas: 4000 ml/Min at 6 kg/cm2
- Method of Purification: PSA
- Dew Point: - 40oC
- Room Temperature: 5 - 30oC
- Supply: 230Volt + 10%,50Hz
Operation of Zero Air Generators
- If the temperature of the compressed air is more then 40oC then it is necessary to provide AFTER COOLER which should ensure the outlet temperature of 40oC.
- During this cooling process, some moisture condenses, which is removed from Prefilter.
- The HEATLESS type Zero Air Generator is the simplest & economical Zero Air Generator with Activated Alumina Molecular Sieve as the desiccant.
- The Twin Absorbers filled with these desiccant is assembled with 3-way, 2-way, control valves and interconnected pipings. The unit follows the Drying sequences of 10 minutes.
- Here one absorber is under drying cycle for 5 minutes & simultaneously the other absorber under goes for regeneration and equalization process for (4 + 1) 5 min. respectively.
- The changeover of the absorber takes place with the help of sequence timer.
- The moistured air and regenerative air is drained out through the individual silencer of the absorbers provided at the bottom hence Zero Air comes from the top of the Absorber & is taken to your process for your applications.
- Zero Air Generator for low investment
- Low Electric power consumption.
- Calibrated needle valve to adjust purge flow.
- No moving parts. Hence negligible maintenance.
- Easily installed - just make the air connection & plug in the electrical power cord.
- Skid mounted unit need no pounds.
- Pressure capacity: From 4.0 - 7.0 Kg/cm2