|Home||» Products||» Nitrogen Gas Generator||» Nitrogen Gas Generator|
Nitrogen Gas Generator
We put forward a broad range of Nitrogen Gas Generator that is designed in compliance with the set industry standards by our team of skilled technocrats. This product is used for diverse industry applications due to its sturdy construction, compact design, accurate dimensions, user friendly interface and reliable performance. The offered nitrogen gas generator is precision engineered using the best grade raw material and latest technology to ensure its flawlessness and is offered in various specifications to meet clients’ specific requirements.
- Moisture Content < 2 ppm
- Oxygen < 5 ppm
- Total Hydro Carbon < 0.3 ppm
- CO & CO2 < 2 ppm
- Purity of Gas : UHP / GC Grade
- Micron Particulates < 0.01 Micron
- Capacity of Gas : 300 ml/Min at 6 kg/cm & 800 ml/Min at 6 kg/cm
- Method of Purification : Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
- Room Temperature : 5 - 30 oC
- Supply : 230VAC + 10%, 50Hz
Operation of Nitrogen Generators
- One of the most popular applications of PSA Technology is in the operation of Nitrogen Generators.
- This Process is based on the selective adsorption phenomena of gas molecules which is Carbon based Molecular Sieve (C. M. S.)
- In Pressure Swing Adsorption system as soon as compressed air is entered through an adsorption tower filled with Carbon Molecular Sieve, the molecules of gases like oxygen, moisture & other undesired gases are adsorbed on surface of the adsorbent.
- While Nitrogen that is not adsorbed passes out of adsorption tower. It is then collected in a surge vessel.
- For continuous flow of Nitrogen two adsorption towers are installed. They are inter connected with Auto change over valves.
- These Auto change over valves are controlled by Timer Circuit, as the saturation of one tower with oxygen gets completed, in built mechanism makes the process automatically switch to another tower and thus the nitrogen production remains continuous.
- Nitrogen has a wide range of industrial application. Different Capacity of Laboratory Based Nitrogen Gas Generator are available.