|Home||» Products||» Karl Fischer Titrator||» Automatic Karl Fischer Titrator|
Automatic Karl Fischer Titrator
We feel proud to intermit ourselves as the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a technologically advanced array of Automatic Karl Fischer Titrator. These products are fabricated using high grade raw material in our adequately equipped fabrication unit under the inspection of our adroit professionals by following the set industry norms. Available in various specifications, our offered range of automatic Karl Fischer is highly admired for superior quality, durable finish, compact design and long service life.
- 250ml Reaction Vessel
- Dual Platinum Combined Electrode
- PTFE Paddle PTFE Assembly
- Moisture Trap for Reaction Vessel & 250ml Amber Reservoir Bottle
- One Set (02 Nos.) Dispensing Tube
- PTFE Tubing for Dispensing Path
- Power Cord & Operational & Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer Test Certificate and Warranty Card.
- Method of Detection : Conductometric
- Range of Moisture Detection : Less than 20 PPM to 100%
- Display of Reading in ml with minimum resolution of 0.01ml.
- Dispenser : Motorized Dispensing for low and accurate measurement of reagent.
- Electrode : Dual Platinum Combined Electrode
- Stirring Time : 00:00 to 99:00 (Minutes : Second) - Users Adjustable
- End Point Time : 1-99 Seconds, Users Adjustable
- End Point Sensitivity of Moisture Detection - Users Adjustable
- Input : Electrode Connector
- Power supply: 230 VAC + 10%, 50 Hz
- Material of Construction : Metallic Epoxy Based Powder Coated Body
- Display : 16 x 2 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Built in Magnetic Stirrer with soft touch Key Speed Controller
- Rugged PTFE Housing provision for holding Dual Platinum Electrode & Moisture Trap.
- Automatic end point detection with Audio Alarm.
- Auto Drain Facility for cleaning reaction vessel (Optional)
- OVER TITER Audio Alarm save KF Reagent
- Onsite Dispenser Calibration/Validation Facility.
- MOC of Dispenser is SS, ABS & PTFE for Corrosion Protection.
- Flushing System for cleaning dispensing path.